Friday, May 13, 2011

Miss New York Workshop



WOW !!! So May 7th was my Performers With A Purpose, Bringing Sarcoma Awareness Center Stage event and I could not be happier with the outcome. Everything turned out amazing and exactly as I had hoped it would when I created the program. I have sooooo much to fill you in on about Saturday May 7th, but before I do that there are a few other appearances/events that I have to tell you about :-) 

Miss New York Workshop, April 9th 

Going back to April 9, 2011, when the 22 Miss New York Contestants and Teen Contestants gathered for a fun filled day at the St. George Theatre in Staten Island, NY. We had the opportunity to get to know one another, review our talent selections, go over interview prep with Claire Buffie (Miss New York) and even learned some of the beginning choreography to our opening number. It was a long day, but certainly an enjoyable one. A lot of us have spoken via email or facebook so it was nice to finally meet everyone face to face. Leaving the workshop I felt a great deal of excitement and truly cannot wait to experience the "Miss New York Week." I know it will be something I will never forget!  

Wagner Girls, Miss Staten Island Maria DeSantis,
Miss Liberty, Kim Cantoni

Miss New York Class of 2011

Miss New York Class of 2011 with Claire Buffie

Complete Class of 2011, Miss & Teen Contestants

Brooklyn Girls :-)
Miss Brooklyn Organization 

Carmen Mendoza, Miss Kings County
Sister Queen & Roomie :-)





St. A's Baseball Blog Coming Next !

No comments:

Post a Comment