Monday, March 21, 2011

DWDC Showcase & All City Live Radio Appearance

DWDC SHOWCASE 

On Sunday March 6th I had a fun filled day of appearances. My day started at St.A's for Dance Works Dance Center's 2nd Annual Company Showcase. I myself am an alumni of DWDC, so it was great to go back and see the kids perform. The showcase was wonderful and each and every student did a sensational job. Growing up, Dance Works was my home away from home. It is because of Dance Works that I am who I am today. Amazing teachers (Margaret Tapogna, Buffy Whalen, Fallon Preziotti, Janine Cambridge, and Paul Morelli), along with endless love, dedication and heart is the reason why Dance Works will forever be such a special part of my life. The memories, the friendships and the lessons learned there are ones that will stay with me for the rest of my life, and I am truly so thankful that I was lucky enough to be a part of something so unique and special.

Remember dancers, cherish the time you have on that stage, own it and never forget that this is your time to shine ! 

DWDC Showcase March 6, 2011

Wild Horses <3

"The Change"

Miss M <3

Gotta Love Billy xoxo

Meagan <3 "Steam Heat" (and old solo song of mine actually)
Fabulous job my dear :-) 

Can always point out "Orange Colored Skies" lol
Love ya Gabby :-) 

Saying a few words before Act II

ALL CITY LIVE RADIO INTERVIEW

Following the Dance Works Showcase I headed straight over to my very first Radio Appearance at Long Island University (Brooklyn Campus)for the All City Live Radio Show. The show is broadcasted from LIU and stars a fabulous array of personalities, some of whom were actually graduates of the school. I was at the radio station for close to two hours with DJ Prince, Rej Da Boss, Mack Of Go Hard Or Go Home, DJ Commish and Comedian Darnell Wright. The interview went wonderful and it was really a lot of fun. It was refreshing to be in such a laid back environment surrounded by people who genuinely love what they do. They all work great together and put forth a show that's quite entertaining. Aside from the interview, I even got a twitter account lol. When the guys found out that I was not a "tweeter," they set me up with an account while still on the air (thanks Mack).

What a memorable experience :-) 

All City Live Radio
DJ Prince

All City Live Radio

All City Live Radio

All City Live Radio

Hehe :-) 

CHEEZ !

DJ Commish, Rej, Mack, DJ Prince, and comedian Darnell


Listen to All City Live Radio Each & Every Sun 3-7pm Est on www.wliubk.org & I -Tunes Radio. Follow them  OnTwitter & @AllCityLive & Facebook AllCity LiveRadio. 

Click here to listen to my interview http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwktac 

xoxo
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment